- Pseudomonas sp. strain DSMZ 13134 6,6 x 1010 CFU/g (3%)
- Coformulants to 100
Proradix® is a naturally occurring preventive bio-fungicide, containing the Not Genetically Modified Bacterium Pseudomonas sp. strain DSMZ 13134, authorized in Switzerland for controlling Rhizoctonia (Rhizoctonia solani), Silver scab (Helminthosporium solani) and Common scab (Streptomyces scabies) on potatoes. Proradix® is able to enhance potatoes’ production in terms of both quantity and quality, helping farmers to achieve higher returns. Different Mode of Actions make Proradix® a reliable solution, alternative to the common chemical pesticides, or integrate in a Pest Management, to protect the crops, with a very low risk of resistances and no residues. To guarantee a full protection along the whole crop cycle, the application takes place either before or during sowing of the tubers.
PROS and GOALS:
- Preventive Bio-fungicide;
- Control of Rhizoctonia (Rhizoctonia solani), Silver scab (Helminthosporium solani) and Common scab (Streptomyces scabies) on potatoes;
- Allowed in Organic farming, according to reg. CE 889/2008;
- Not Genetically Modified, naturally occurring;
- Several Modes of Action;
- Several Mode of Actions lead to a more difficult diseases’ development of resistances towards Proradix®;
- No residues on the crops;
- Biostimulating effect on roots, plants and fruits;
- Healthier fruits: less Nitrates and more Antioxidants;
- Integrated Pest Management: manifest its great potentiality along with chemical pesticides.
DOSES OF USE
- 60 g/ha (field application);
- 2 g/100 kg of potato seeds (industrial application).
|Wettable Powder (WP)|