- Pseudomonas sp. strain DSMZ 13134 - 2.4 x 1010 CFU/g
- Coformulants to 100
Deposan® is a naturally occurring preventive bio-fungicide, containing the Not Genetically Modified Bacterium Pseudomonas sp. strain DSMZ 13134, authorized in Switzerland for controlling Silver Scab (Helminthosporium solani) in post-harvest treatment of potatoes. Different Mode of Actions make Deposan® a reliable solution, alternative to the common chemical pesticides, or integrate in a Pest Management, to protect the crops, with a very low risk of resistances and no residues. If applied in an Integrated Pest Management during the whole crop cycle with Proradix® before or at sowing, Deposan® efficacy is higher.
PROS and GOALS:
- Preventive Bio-fungicide.
- Control of Silver scab (Helminthosporium solani) in post-harvest treatment of potatoes.
- Allowed in Organic farming, according to reg. CE 889/2008.
- Not Genetically Modified, naturally occurring.
- Several Modes of Action.
- Several Mode of Actions lead to a more difficult diseases’ development of resistances towards Deposan®.
- No residues on the crops.
- Biostimulating effect on roots, plants and fruits.
- Healthier fruits: less Nitrates and more Antioxidants.
- Integrated Pest Management: manifest its great potentiality along with chemical pesticides.
DOSES OF USE
2 g/100 kg of potato seeds (industrial application).
|Wettable Powder (WP)|