- Mycorrhizas 0,5%
- Bacillus spp. 5x105 CFU/g
- Trichoderma spp. 5x105 CFU/g
- Metharizium spp. 5x106 CFU/g
mobiSol is a fertilizer with biostimulant effects achieved thanks to the ability of strengthening and enhancing the biological activity of the soil and plants’ microflora. Biostimulation is due to the presence in the product of naturally occurring microorganisms such as Mycorrhizas (Glomus spp.), Rhizosphere’s bacteria (Bacillus spp.) and fungi (Trichoderma spp. and Metharizium spp.). The combined action of the components promotes the plant’s natural induced resistances improving the response towards pests. Furthermore, mobiSol is able to reduce the damages caused by pests which tend to avoid the plants where the product has been applied.
PROS and GOALS:
- mobiSol strengthens the biological activity of soil and plant’s useful microflora;
- mobiSol increases the efficiency of nutrients’ uptake;
- mobiSol activates and enhances plants’ endogenous mechanisms of resistance;
- Not Genetically Modified, naturally occurring microorganisms;
- mobiSol’s biostimulating and repelling effect leads to a decrease of pest’s population on the crop, increasing the efficacy of the conventional insecticide;
- Biostimulating effect on roots, plants and fruits;
- Healthier fruits: less Nitrates and more Antioxidants.
DOSES OF USE
See the label.
For further information, please contact us.
|WP (Wettable Powder)|