- Pseudomonas trivialis - 1.6 x 1010 CFU/g
Salavida is a biostimulant, containing the Non-Genetically Modified naturally occurring bacterium Pseudomonas trivialis that is part of the broad group of the PGPRs - Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria. The application of Salavida, due to its different interaction modes with the roots’ system brings several benefits to the plant, such as higher stimulation, better uptake of water, fertilizers and nutritive substances even in stress conditions and an enhanced Crops’ production in terms of both quantity and quality, helping farmers to achieve higher returns.
PROS and GOALS:
- Several Modes of Action;
- Biostimulating effect on roots, plants and fruits;
- Higher efficiency in nutritional uptake, reducing the use of chemical fertilizers;
- Production of Siderophore substances, iron chelating;
- Higher resistance to abiotic stresses (osmotic, oxidative, salt, thermic …);
- Healthier fruits: less Nitrates and more Antioxidants;
- Induction of Acquired Resistance in the plant against soil-borne diseases.
DOSES OF USE
See the label.
For further information, please contact us.
|WP (Wettable Powder)|